Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
- A recurring and intense need to urinate
- A painful, burning feeling in the bladder or urethra during urination
- Hyoscyamine—an antispasmodic agent that helps relax smooth muscle tissue to relieve urinary pressure and spasms
- Phenyl salicylate—an analgesic agent that relieves pain
- A combination of antiseptic ingredients†
†Uribel does not replace antibiotic therapy prescribed by your doctor.
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Urinary tract infections in adults. NIH Publication No. 12–2097. November 2011.