Chronic Urinary Tract Conditions
- Pelvic pain or pressure (sometimes intense) triggered by a variety of factors, including stress
- As the bladder starts to fill, there is pain (rather than discomfort) that gets worse until the patient urinates
- A strong, painful urge to urinate many times a day
- Bosch PC, Bosch DC. Treating interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome as a chronic disease. Rev Urol. 2014; 16(2):83-87.
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Symptoms & Causes of Interstitial Cystitis.
https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/urologic-diseases/interstitial-cystitis-painful-bladder-syndrome/symptoms-causes. Accessed July 2022.