Chronic Urinary Tract Conditions
- Pelvic pain or pressure (sometimes intense) triggered by a variety of factors, including stress
- As the bladder starts to fill, there is pain (rather than discomfort) that gets worse until the patient urinates
- A strong, painful urge to urinate many times a day
- Bosch PC, Bosch DC. Treating interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome as a chronic disease. Rev Urol. 2014; 16(2):83-87.
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Symptoms & Causes of Interstitial Cystitis.
https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/urologic-diseases/interstitial-cystitis-painful-bladder-syndrome/symptoms-causes. Accessed July 2022.
The Uribel savings card is available to everyone.†
Patients with private insurance can use the Uribel savings card to offset the cost of a co-payment or coinsurance.
Patients without insurance coverage can use the Uribel savings card to receive a discount off the retail price of each prescription.
Patients with Medicare can use the Uribel savings card :
Medicare does not cover Uribel; therefore,
-Patients can use the Uribel savings card to receive a discount off the retail price of each prescription.
-Medicare patients are entitled to use the Uribel savings card if they are paying the full retail price for Uribel.